Marketing Company Name Generator
Free marketing company name generator, with the help of AI, for instant ideas.
One of the most important elements of any new business venture is finding the perfect name. One that will help you stand out from the crowd, connect you with your audience, and express what your business is all about. But trying to develop the perfect name all by yourself is very challenging. That’s where our marketing company name generator comes in!
This simple-to-use tool can help you develop dozens of potential names for your company in just a few clicks. Below, we share how to use it, some real-life business name ideas for inspiration, effective domain extensions, and so much more.
Why you should use a marketing company name generator
So, why is it so important to use a marketing company name generator? Can’t you just come up with a marketing company name idea on your own?
Theoretically, yes. You can make up a business name all on your own. But there are a couple of major benefits to using a marketing company name generator:
- Dozens of instant ideas. You don’t have to wait for the muse to strike. All you need to do is enter a word or phrase related to your business and you’ll receive dozens of ideas in a matter of seconds.
- Automatic domain availability checks. The best online name generators automatically check if the domains associated with their name ideas are available. This means you don’t have to worry about coming up with a name only to find that you can’t claim the domain for it.
The DomainWheel name generator also offers search filters that you can use to only view domains that use a certain domain extension or to restrict the character length of name suggestions.
Best of all, it’s free! 😎 You can use it as many times as you want by following the steps in the next section:
How to use the marketing company name generator
Finding the perfect business name is easy with our marketing company name generator. All you need to do is type a keyword or combination of keywords into the bar and press Search Domain. The AI will instantly generate a variety of ideas:
If you want to use a specific domain extension, you can click Select Filter and exclude some or all other domain extensions:
The DomainWheel domain name generator also automatically checks the availability of all domains, so you can register a domain you like right away. All you need to do is click View Details to see options for domain registration and web hosting:
If you don’t find anything you’re satisfied with in these search results, don’t despair! You can scroll down to find suggestions for words in three categories: Sounds Like, Rhymes With, and Random Suggestions. You can click on any of these words to start a whole new DomainWheel search.
Best of all, DomainWheel is free, so you can use it as many times as you want.
Best marketing company names from real businesses
Keywords are essential to finding a marketing company name, but they’re not the only way you can find inspiration. You can also look at existing marketing businesses to see what types of names they’re using. This can help you choose something similar so that people immediately know what your business is about — or find a way to buck the trends and create a fully unique business name.
Check out these marketing company businesses for inspiration:
One of the core components of online marketing is driving traffic to your website. Many customers seek this service when looking for a marketing company.
The name Page Traffic In makes it clear that they specialize in this important marketing service. This name is a great example of how you can focus on your niche when developing a product name.
There are a few reasons why Write Right is an effective marketing company name.
Firstly, the name rhymes and is therefore easy to remember for potential customers.
Secondly, the name highlights what the marketing agency’s niche is (writing).
Lastly, the name is short (two syllables) and simple to type. As a business owner, you want to increase the chances of your potential customers finding you online. With such a name, it’s easy for customers to find you online.
How to choose a marketing company name
Step 1: Consider Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
If you want to build a successful business in 2023, you need to make it easy for people to find you online. This means developing a comprehensive SEO strategy that begins with a search-friendly domain name.
A search-friendly domain name includes keywords related to your business. For example, “online marketing.”
You can find out what effective keywords for your business are in three steps:
- List as many relevant words as you can think of. Open a document or grab a notebook, set a timer for 3-5 minutes, and write down all the words and phrases related to your industry or business that come to mind. Remember that a “keyword” can actually be multiple words long.
- Run them through a keyword planning tool. Keyword planning tools can tell you how much search traffic there is for a specific word or phrase.
- Create a shortlist of the best keywords. Move any keywords that have good traffic (at least 1K/month) and low competition to a shortlist.
Once you’ve got a keyword shortlist, you can either run these keywords through a marketing company name generator or continue to the next step.
Step 2: Consider your offerings
The next thing to consider in naming a marketing company is how your company will help customers. There are a couple of questions to ask yourself here:
- What problem do you solve for them? You can reference this problem in your business name to make your business’s purpose immediately clear.
- How do you solve this problem? Alternatively, you can use words focused on the solution. This is most effective if you’re using a familiar solution like a guidebook. If your solution is brand new, people might not understand the reference in your business name.
- What makes your business unique? This is what makes your company more appealing than other companies in your industry. For example, if you offer one-on-one services, you might use a word like “Personalized” in your company name.
If you can find a way to express one or more of your answers through the keywords you listed in step one, you’ll have an ideal business name.
Step 3: Consider your location
Another way to make your name unique and improve your SEO at the same time is to include a reference to your location. This can be beneficial for a couple of different reasons:
- Nearly ⅓ of all Google searches are location-based . Your business is more likely to show up at the top of these searches if the location is included in its name.
- Many people go out of their way to support local businesses. Establishing your business as coming from a specific neighborhood or city can make these people more likely to support you.
In short, if you want to attract local customers, referencing your location in your business name is a great way to do it. You can reference the street your business is on, the neighborhood it’s in, the city where you do business, or a general region you provide products/services to. You can even use a nickname for a location or the name of a nearby landmark.
To create a new list of name ideas, experiment by combining various keywords from Step 1 with different location keywords.
Step 4: Consider your future plans
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a marketing company name is how you want to grow your business over the years. There are three questions to ask yourself here:
- Do you eventually hope to expand the products/services you offer? If so, you’ll want to choose a name that focuses on your industry in general rather than a specific product or service.
- Do you eventually want to expand to new locations? If you want to sell to people all over the world, you probably won’t want to include a specific location in your brand name.
- Do you want to sell your business someday? If selling your business is an important part of your long-term plans, you’ll want to make sure that the name isn’t closely tied to your personal identity.
In short, you want to make sure that your business name doesn’t limit your potential for future growth. It’s much easier to add new products/services to an existing business than it is to start a new one from scratch.
How to check domain availability
The final thing you need to figure out is if the name you want to use is actually available.
The good news is that if you’re using the DomainWheel marketing company name generator, you’ll only see name suggestions that you can buy the domain for. However, a domain being available doesn’t always mean that you can use the business name. You’ll also want to check the USPTO Trademark Database to make sure your ideal business name isn’t already registered.
Creative words that work best for marketing company
According to Ahrefs, the top keywords for “marketing company” are:
- digital marketing company
- marketing company
- marketing company near me
- internet marketing company
- online marketing company
- social media marketing company
- web marketing company
- video marketing company melbourne
- digital marketing company near me
- nj marketing company
Available domain extensions (TLD) for marketing company
Along with the obvious .com and .net, there are several more unique TLDs that can tell users something about your business:
15 Creative marketing company name ideas
Feeling stuck? We’ve compiled a list of marketing company name ideas to help you out!
All of these names were available at the time of writing this article, so you can use them as-is or create a wholly new name based on one of them. Just remember to Google your preferred name in case one of our readers has already snagged it!
Online marketing name ideas
- Top Web Business
- Digital Branding
- Digital Media Marketing
- Creative Digital Marketing
- Top Web Marketing
Social media marketing name ideas
- Smart Social
- Social Branding Co.
- The Social Experts
- Social Biz
- The Social Agency
SEO marketing name ideas
- Local SEO Marketers
- Get SEO
- SEO and Marketing
- My SEO Marketer
- The SEO Pros
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does the marketing company name generator work?
The DomainWheel’s name generator uses AI to generate marketing company name ideas based on your keyword suggestions. By default, the AI also automatically checks for domain availability and only displays domains that are currently unregistered. This makes it easy to find a business name that you can also use as your domain name.
What makes a good marketing company name?
A good marketing company name tells your audience what your brand is about. It should also be easy to pronounce and spell so that people can find your brand — and recommend it — more easily.
Register your marketing company domain name
The best way to register your domain name is to sign up for a web hosting plan with Bluehost and claim the free domain name. Hosting plans start at just $2.75/month and you can sign up in a few minutes by following the instructions on the Bluehost website.
Choosing a marketing company name is a big decision, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. You can use a marketing company name generator to create dozens of name ideas in seconds.
All name suggestions are not created equal, though. To get the best name possible, consider three factors:
- SEO. Use relevant keywords to improve your chance of ranking well on search engines.
- What your business does. Emphasize how you solve customers’ problems and what makes your company’s approach unique.
- Your location. Include the name of your neighborhood or city to help you bring in more local business.
- Your future plans. Make sure your name leaves room for future growth.