Travel Blog Name Generator
Travel blog business name generator, with the help of AI, for instant ideas.
Do you have a passion for travel? Maybe you are an avid traveler, or maybe you’re looking to make some side income by creating a blog that covers all the exciting places you’ve been. Either way, coming up with creative travel blog name ideas can be tough!
But you don’t have to figure it out all by yourself. Below, we walk you through how to use our travel blog name generator to help you develop creative name options in just a few clicks.
How to choose a travel blog name
Step 1: Consider Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
If you want to build a successful business in 2023, you need to make it easy for people to find you online. This means developing a comprehensive SEO strategy that begins with a search-friendly domain name.
A search-friendly domain name includes keywords related to your blog. For example, “luxury travel.”
You can find out what effective keywords for your business are in three steps:
- List as many relevant words as you can think of. Open a document or grab a notebook, set a timer for 3-5 minutes, and write down all the words and phrases related to your industry or business that come to mind. Remember that a “keyword” can actually be multiple words long.
- Run them through a keyword planning tool. Keyword planning tools can tell you how much search traffic there is for a specific word or phrase.
- Create a shortlist of the best keywords. Move any keywords that have good traffic (at least 1K/month) and low competition to a shortlist.
Once you’ve got a keyword shortlist, you can either run these keywords through a travel blog name generator or continue to the next step.
Step 2: Consider your offerings
The next thing to consider in naming a travel blog business is how your company will help customers. There are a couple of questions to ask yourself here:
- How do you solve your audience’s problems? Use your blog name to tell people how you’ll help them. For example, if your travel blog will focus on ways to travel without spending a lot of money, you might use a title like “The Spendthrift’s Guide to Travel”.
- What makes your blog unique? This is what makes your blog more appealing than the competition. For example, if you provide humorous personal anecdotes, you might use a name that includes a pun or a reference to your style of humor.
If you can find a way to express one or more of your answers through the keywords you listed in step one, you’ll have an ideal blog name.
Step 3: Consider your future plans
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a travel blog name is how you want to grow your business over the years. There are three questions to ask yourself here:
- Do you eventually hope to expand the products/services you offer? If so, you’ll want to choose a broad name that allows you to branch out without having to rebrand.
- Do you want to sell your blog someday? If selling your blog is an important part of your long-term plans, you’ll want to make sure that the name isn’t closely tied to your personal identity.
In short, you want to make sure that your blog name doesn’t limit your potential for future growth. It’s much easier to add new products/services to an existing business than it is to start a new one from scratch.
Creative words that work best for travel blog
Some creative words and phrases you can use for a travel blog are:
- road trip
- van life
- truck life
- luxury travel
- family travel
- romantic travel
Available domain extensions (TLD) for travel blog
Along with the obvious .com and .net, there are several more unique TLDs that can tell users something about your blog:
20 Creative travel blog name ideas
Feeling stuck? We’ve compiled a list of travel blog name ideas to help you out!
All of these names were available at the time of writing this article, so you can use them as-is or create a wholly new name based on one of them. Just remember to Google your preferred name in case one of our readers has already snagged it!
Travel blog name ideas
- Get Luxury Tour
- One Business Travel
- One Tour Store
- Luxury Tour Company
- Web Travel Studio
- Get Travel Company
- One Travel Company
- Web Time Tour
- Tour Blog Center
- [Your name] in [Continent Name]
Lifestyle blog name ideas
- Global Luxury Lifestyle Blog
- Lifestyle Blog Shop
- Lifestyle Blog Life
- Adventures of [Your Name]
- [Your Name] Daily
- [Your Name] The Globetrotter
- Uniquely [Your Name]
- The City of [Your Name]
- [Your City] from My Eyes
- All Lifestyle Blog
Why you should use a travel blog name generator
So, why is it so important to use a travel blog name generator? Can’t you just come up with a travel blog name idea on your own?
Theoretically, yes. You can make up a blog name all on your own. But there are a couple of major benefits to using a travel blog name generator:
- Dozens of instant ideas. You don’t have to wait for the muse to strike. All you need to do is enter a word or phrase related to your business and you’ll receive dozens of ideas in a matter of seconds.
- Automatic domain availability checks. The best online name generators automatically check if the domains associated with their name ideas are available. This means you don’t have to worry about coming up with a name only to find that you can’t claim the domain for it.
The DomainWheel name generator also offers search filters that you can use to only view domains that use a certain domain extension or to restrict the character length of name suggestions.
Best of all, it’s free! You can use it as many times as you want by following the steps in the next section:
How to use the travel blog name generator
Finding the perfect business name is easy with our travel blog name generator. All you need to do is type a keyword or combination of keywords into the bar and press Search Domain. The AI will instantly generate a variety of ideas:
If you want to use a specific domain extension, you can click Select Filter and exclude some or all other domain extensions:
The DomainWheel domain name generator also automatically checks the availability of all domains, so you can register a domain you like right away. All you need to do is click View Details to see options for domain registration and web hosting:
If you don’t find anything you’re satisfied with in these search results, don’t despair! You can scroll down to find suggestions for words in three categories: Sounds Like, Rhymes With, and Random Suggestions. You can click on any of these words to start a whole new DomainWheel search.
Best of all, DomainWheel is free, so you can use it as many times as you want.
Best travel blog names from real businesses
Keywords are essential to finding a travel blog name, but they’re not the only way you can find inspiration. You can also look at existing travel blogs to see what types of names they’re using. This can help you choose something similar so that people immediately know what your blog is about—or find a way to buck the trends and create a fully unique blog name.
Check out these travel blog names for inspiration:
Alex in Wanderland
Alex in Wanderland is a play on the popular children’s fantasy book, “Alice in Wonderland,” which is a story about a young girl who finds herself far from home as she explores Wonderland.
This makes it the perfect name for a travel blog because it captures that feeling of exploration and newfound wonderment we get when immersing ourselves in another culture, language, or landscape.
Oneika The Traveller
Oneika The Traveller speaks to the individual story of its creator, Oneika, who has trotted around several corners of the world and shared her experiences with readers.
It is an amazing name for a travel blog because it is unique, personal, and descriptive.
How to check domain availability
The final thing you need to figure out is if the name you want to use is actually available.
The good news is that if you’re using the DomainWheel travel blog name generator, you’ll only see name suggestions that you can buy the domain for. However, a domain being available doesn’t always mean that you can use the business name. You’ll also want to check the USPTO Trademark Database to make sure your ideal business name isn’t already registered.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does the travel blog name generator work?
The DomainWheel name generator uses an AI to generate travel blog name ideas based on your keyword suggestions. By default, the AI also automatically checks for domain availability and only displays domains that are currently unregistered. This makes it easy to find a business name that you can also use as your domain name.
Is the travel blog name generator free?
DomainWheel is 100% free, so you can use it as many times as you want.
Register your travel blog domain name
The best way to register your domain name is to sign up for a web hosting plan with Bluehost and claim the free domain name. Hosting plans start at just $2.75/month and you can sign up in a few minutes by following the instructions on the Bluehost website.
Choosing a travel blog name is a big decision, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. You can use a travel blog name generator to create dozens of name ideas in seconds.
All name suggestions are not created equal, though. To get the best name possible, consider three factors:
- SEO. Use relevant keywords to improve your chance of ranking well on search engines.
- What your blog does. Emphasize how you solve readers’ problems and what makes your blog’s approach unique.
- Your future plans. Make sure your name leaves room for future growth.
🏗️ If this is your first time building a travel blog, you might also want to check out our guides to 👉 How to Write a Travel Blog and 12+ Travel Blog Ideas and Chapters for a Travel Website.