Amazon Store Name Generator
Free Amazon store name generator, with the help of AI, for instant ideas.
Are you looking for a catchy, unique name for your Amazon store? 🛒 We have an Amazon store name generator to help with that.
To make things easier, our AI tool can provide you with dozens of creative ideas that you can use to bring your dream store to life. So get ready to brainstorm and start building a successful ecommerce empire!
Why you should use an Amazon store name generator
So, why is it so important to use an Amazon store name generator? Can’t you just come up with an Amazon store name idea on your own?
Theoretically, yes. You can make up a business name all on your own. But there are a couple of major benefits to using an online generator to find Amazon store names:
- Dozens of instant ideas. You don’t have to wait for the muse to strike. All you need to do is enter a word or phrase related to your business and you’ll receive dozens of ideas in a matter of seconds.
- Automatic domain availability checks. The best online name generators automatically check if the domains associated with their name ideas are available. This means you don’t have to worry about falling in love with a name only to realize you can’t claim the domain for it.
The DomainWheel name generator also offers search filters that you can use to only view domains that use a certain domain extension or to restrict the character length of name suggestions.
Best of all, it’s free! You can use it as many times as you want by following the steps in the next section.
How to use the Amazon store name generator
Finding the perfect business name is easy with our Amazon store name generator. All you need to do is type a keyword or combination of keywords into the bar and press Search Domain. The AI will instantly generate a variety of ideas:
If you want to use a specific domain extension, you can click Select Filter and exclude some or all other domain extensions:
The DomainWheel domain name generator also automatically checks the availability of all domains, so you can register a domain you like right away. All you need to do is click View Details to see options for domain registration and web hosting:
If you don’t find anything you’re satisfied with in these search results, don’t despair! You can scroll down to find suggestions for words in three categories: Sounds Like, Rhymes With, and Random Suggestions. You can click on any of these words to start a whole new DomainWheel search.
Best of all, DomainWheel is free, so you can use it as many times as you want. 🤩
Best Amazon store names from real businesses
Keywords are essential to finding an Amazon store name, but they’re not the only way you can find inspiration. You can also look at existing Amazon stores to see what types of names they’re using. This can help you choose something similar so that people immediately know what your business is about—or find a way to buck the trends and create a fully unique business name.
👉 Check out these Amazon store names for inspiration:
Cozyphones sells wireless phones for kids. The name is great because both the cozy and the phones communicate important elements of the store.
The “phones” in the name highlights what they specialize in and it makes it easier for online shoppers to find them online. The “cozy” part suggests comfort or warmth for customers, which is important for their target audience.
Fusion Teas is the perfect name for a store selling specialty teas because it suggests blending and mixing flavors together, which is exactly what tea connoisseurs like to do.
The name is also easy to spell, remember, and has a nice ring to it. All of these factors help Fusion Teas attract new customers.
How to choose an Amazon store name
Step 1: Consider Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
If you want to build a successful business in 2024, you need to make it easy for people to find you online. This means developing a comprehensive SEO strategy that begins with a search-friendly domain name.
A search-friendly domain name includes keywords related to your business. For example, “books on Amazon”.
You can find out what effective keywords for your business are in three steps:
- List as many relevant words as you can think of. Open a document or grab a notebook, set a timer for 3-5 minutes, and write down all the words and phrases related to your industry or business that come to mind. Remember that a “keyword” can actually be multiple words long.
- Run them through a keyword planning tool. Keyword planning tools can tell you how much search traffic there is for a specific word or phrase.
- Create a shortlist of the best keywords. Move any keywords that have good traffic (at least 1K/month) and low competition to a shortlist.
Once you’ve got a keyword shortlist, you can either run these keywords through an Amazon store name generator or continue to the next step.
Step 2: Consider your offerings
The next thing to consider in naming an Amazon store is how your company will help customers. There are a couple of questions to ask yourself here:
- What problem do you solve for them? You can reference this problem in your business name to make your business’s purpose immediately clear.
- How do you solve this problem? Alternatively, you can use words focused on the solution. For example, if you sell day planners, you might use words like “plan” or “organize”.
- What makes your business unique? This is what makes your store more appealing than other stores in your industry.
If you can find a way to express one or more of your answers through the keywords you listed in step one, you’ll have an ideal business name.
Step 3: Consider your future plans
One of the most important things to consider when choosing an Amazon store name is how you want to grow your business over the years. There are three questions to ask yourself here:
- Do you eventually hope to expand the products/services you offer? If so, you’ll want to choose a name that focuses on your industry in general rather than a specific product or service.
- Do you want to sell your business someday? If selling your business is an important part of your long-term plans, you’ll want to make sure that the name isn’t closely tied to your personal identity.
In short, you want to make sure that your business name doesn’t limit your potential for future growth. It’s much easier to add new products/services to an existing business than it is to start a new one from scratch.
How to check domain availability
The final thing you need to figure out is if the name you want to use is actually available.
The good news is that if you’re using the DomainWheel Amazon store name generator, you’ll only see name suggestions that you can buy the domain for. However, a domain being available doesn’t always mean that you can use the business name. You’ll also want to check the USPTO Trademark Database to make sure your ideal business name isn’t already registered.
Creative words that work best for Amazon stores
According to WordStream, the top keywords for Amazon stores are:
- Amazon online shopping
- shopping Amazon
- Amazon prime shopping
- Amazon store card
- Amazon store
- Amazon coupon code
- synchrony bank Amazon
- Amazon coupon
- Amazon kindle bookstore
Available domain extensions (TLD) for Amazon stores
Along with the obvious .com and .net, there are several more unique TLDs that can tell users something about your business:
15 Creative Amazon store name ideas
Feeling stuck? 🤔 We’ve compiled a list of potential Amazon store names to help you out!
All of these names were available at the time of writing this article, so you can use them as-is or create a wholly new name based on one of them. Just remember to Google your preferred name in case one of our readers has already snagged it!
Amazon store name ideas
- River Shop Now
- Shop Amazon Store
- Amazon Store Studio
- River Online Store
- Amazon Store Homes
Amazon business name ideas
- Your Amazon Shop
- The Amazon Atelier
- Amazon Store Zone
- Amazon Homestore
- The River Shop
Amazon seller name ideas
- Amazon Seller Life
- River Seller Store
- Amazonia Store
- River Vendor Live
- River Home Seller
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is the Amazon store name generator free?
DomainWheel is 100% free, so you can use it as many times as you want.
What makes a good Amazon store name?
A good Amazon store name tells your audience what your brand is about. It should also be easy to pronounce and spell so that people can find your brand—and recommend it—more easily.
Register your Amazon store domain name
The best way to register your domain name is to sign up for a web hosting plan with Bluehost and claim the free domain name. Hosting plans start at just $2.75/month and you can sign up in a few minutes by following the instructions on the Bluehost website.
Choosing an Amazon store name is a big decision, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. You can use an Amazon store domain name generator to create dozens of name ideas in seconds.
All name suggestions are not created equal, though. To get the best name possible, consider three factors:
- SEO. Use relevant keywords to improve your chance of ranking well on search engines.
- What your business does. Emphasize how you solve customers’ problems and what makes your company’s approach unique.
- Your future plans. Make sure your name leaves room for future growth.