Lash Business Name Generator
Free lash business name generator, with the help of AI, for instant ideas.
Are you starting up your very own lash business? 🎬 If so, you’re going to need a business name that helps you stand out from the competition in this bustling industry. Luckily, our lash business name generator is here to help!
Keep reading to discover how it works and how to use this tool to help you craft a creative name for your business in no time.
Why should you use a lash business name generator?
So, why is it so important to use a lash business name generator? Can’t you just come up with a lash business name idea on your own?
Theoretically, yes. You can make up a business name all on your own. But there are a couple of major benefits to using a lash business name generator:
- Dozens of instant ideas. You don’t have to wait for the muse to strike. All you need to do is enter a word or phrase related to your business and you’ll receive dozens of ideas in a matter of seconds.
- Automatic domain availability checks. The best online name generators automatically check if the domains associated with their name ideas are available. This means you don’t have to worry about coming up with a name only to find that you can’t claim the domain for it.
The DomainWheel name generator above also offers search filters that you can use to only view domains that use a certain domain extension or to restrict the character length of name suggestions.
Best of all, it’s free! 😎 You can use it as many times as you want by following the steps in the next section:
How to use the lash business name generator
Finding the perfect business name is easy with our lash business name generator. All you need to do is type a keyword or combination of keywords into the bar and press Search Domain. The AI will instantly generate a variety of ideas:
If you want to use a specific domain extension, you can click Select Filter and exclude some or all other domain extensions:
The DomainWheel domain name generator also automatically checks the availability of all domains, so you can register a domain you like right away. All you need to do is click View Details to see options for domain registration and web hosting:
If you don’t find anything you’re satisfied with in these search results, don’t despair! You can scroll down to find suggestions for words in three categories: Sounds Like, Rhymes With, and Random Suggestions. You can click on any of these words to start a whole new DomainWheel search.
Best of all, DomainWheel is free, so you can use it as many times as you want!
Best lash business names from real businesses
Keywords are essential to finding a lash business name, but they’re not the only way you can find inspiration. You can also look at existing lash businesses to see what types of names they’re using. This can help you choose something similar so that people immediately know what your business is about—or find a way to buck the trends and create a fully unique business name.
Check out these lash businesses for inspiration:
Lash Bar Los Angeles
Lash Bar Los Angeles is a simple yet effective name. Firstly, including the word “lash” in the business name removes all potential confusion about what the business is about.
Secondly, “bars” can be viewed as fun or casual places to hang out. Choosing to include this word helps to make the business seems like a comfortable place. And lastly, adding the location of the business makes it easy for potential clients to find the business online.
Bawse Lash Extensions
The word “bawse” in “Bawse Lash Extensions” is pronounced “boss.” This business name is so effective because it is the perfect combination of catchy and powerful.
It’s fun, yet speaks to the strength and confidence that comes with having long and lush lashes. Plus, it rolls right off the tongue! All of these qualities make it an ideal fit for a company specializing in lash extensions. With this name, customers can easily envision themselves looking like an absolute ‘bawse’ after getting their lash extensions done at this salon!
How to choose a lash business name
Step 1: Consider Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
If you want to build a successful business in 2023, you need to make it easy for people to find you online. This means developing a comprehensive SEO strategy that begins with a search-friendly domain name.
A search-friendly domain name includes keywords related to your business. For example, “lash extensions business name.”
👉 You can find out what effective keywords for your business are in three steps:
- List as many relevant words as you can think of. Open a document or grab a notebook, set a timer for 3-5 minutes, and write down all the words and phrases related to your industry or business that come to mind. Remember that a “keyword” can actually be multiple words long.
- Run them through a keyword planning tool. Keyword planning tools can tell you how much search traffic there is for a specific word or phrase.
- Create a shortlist of the best keywords. Move any keywords that have good traffic (at least 1K/month) and low competition to a shortlist.
Once you’ve got a keyword shortlist, you can either run these keywords through a lash business name generator or continue to the next step.
Step 2: Consider your offerings
The next thing to consider in naming a lash business is how your company will help customers. There are a couple of questions to ask yourself here:
- What problem do you solve for them? You can reference this problem in your business name to make your business’s purpose immediately clear.
- How do you solve this problem? Alternatively, you can use words focused on the solution. This is most effective if you’re using a familiar solution like a guidebook. If your solution is brand new, people might not understand the reference in your business name.
- What makes your business unique? This is what makes your company more appealing than other companies in your industry. For example, if you offer one-on-one services, you might use a word like “Personalized” in your company name.
If you can find a way to express one or more of your answers through the keywords you listed in step one, you’ll have an ideal business name.
Step 3: Consider your location
Another way to make your name unique and improve your SEO at the same time is to include a reference to your location. This can be beneficial for a couple of different reasons:
- Nearly ⅓ of all Google searches are location-based . Your business is more likely to show up at the top of these searches if the location is included in its name.
- Many people go out of their way to support local businesses. Establishing your business as coming from a specific neighborhood or city can make these people more likely to support you.
In short, if you want to attract local customers, referencing your location in your business name is a great way to do it. You can reference the street your business is on, the neighborhood it’s in, the city where you do business, or a general region you provide products/services to. You can even use a nickname for a location or the name of a nearby landmark.
To create a new list of name ideas, experiment by combining various keywords from Step 1 with different location keywords.
How to check domain availability
The final thing you need to figure out is if the name you want to use is actually available.
The good news is that if you’re using the DomainWheel lash business name generator, you’ll only see name suggestions that you can buy the domain for. However, a domain being available doesn’t always mean that you can use the business name. You’ll also want to check the USPTO Trademark Database to make sure your ideal business name isn’t already registered.
Creative words that work best for lash businesses
According to Ad Targeting, the top keywords for eyelashes are:
- eyelashes extensions
- lash extensions
- hybrid lashes
- individual lashes
- livbay lash
- classic lashes
- Russian lashes
- eye lash
- lash bar
Available domain extensions (TLD) for lash business
Along with the obvious .com and .net, there are several more unique TLDs that can tell users something about your business:
13 Creative lash business name ideas
Feeling stuck? We’ve compiled a list of lash business name ideas to help you out!
All of these names were available at the time of writing this article, so you can use them as-is or create a wholly new name based on one of them. Just remember to Google your preferred name in case one of our readers has already snagged it!
Lash extensions business name ideas
- Extend Your Lashes
- Flutter My Eyes
- Eyelash Wings
- Eyelash Weave
- Lash Additions in [your city]
Lash brand name ideas
- Flutter My Lashes
- Eyelash Beat
- Extreme Beat Lashes
- Amazing Lashes in [your city]
Lash style name ideas
- Fab Lashes in [your city]
- Eyelashes and More
- Beautifull Lashes
- Extreme Beat Lashes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does the lash business names generator work?
The DomainWheel name generator uses AI to generate lash business name ideas based on your keyword suggestions. By default, the AI also automatically checks for domain availability and only displays domains that are currently unregistered. This makes it easy to find a business name and a domain name.
Is the lash business name generator free?
DomainWheel is 100% free, so you can use it as many times as you want.
Register your lash business domain name
The best way to register your domain name is to sign up for a web hosting plan with Bluehost and claim the free domain name. Hosting plans start at just $2.95/month and you can sign up in a few minutes by following the instructions on the Bluehost website.
Choosing a lash business name is a big decision, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. You can use a lash business name generator to create dozens of name ideas in seconds.
All name suggestions are not created equal, though. To get the best name possible, consider three factors:
- SEO. Use relevant keywords to improve your chance of ranking well on search engines. 🎯
- What your business does. Emphasize how you solve customers’ problems and what makes your company’s approach unique. 🔨
- Your location. Include the name of your neighborhood or city to help you bring in more local business. 🏠
If this is your first time building a lash business, you might also want to check out our guides on 👉 How to Make a Website and How to Start a Beauty Blog.