Lifestyle Blog Names Generator
Free lifestyle blog names generator, with the help of AI, for instant ideas.
Lifestyle blog names are especially important because they need to show creativity, panache, and zest. Who would take lifestyle advice from some bland, dull-named website seriously? But how can you come up with a name that effectively captures the essence of your website and entices online users to visit your page?
Don’t worry, we got you covered.
👉 In this guide, you’ll learn:
- What is a lifestyle blog name generator, and how to use it
- Great examples of real-world lifestyle blogs
- 3 tips for finding a suitable name for a lifestyle blog
Let’s get started!
Why you should use a lifestyle blog name generator
So, why is it so important to use a lifestyle blog name generator? Can’t you just come up with a lifestyle blog name idea on your own?
Theoretically, yes. You can make up a business name all on your own. But there are a couple of major benefits to using a lifestyle blog name generator:
- Dozens of instant ideas. You don’t have to wait for the muse to strike. All you need to do is enter a word or phrase related to your business and you’ll receive dozens of ideas in a matter of seconds.
- Automatic domain availability checks. The best online name generators automatically check if the domain names associated with their name ideas are available. This means you don’t have to worry about coming up with a name only to find that you can’t claim the domain for it.
The DomainWheel name generator also offers search filters that you can use to only view domains that use a certain domain extension or to restrict the character length of name suggestions.
Best of all, it’s free! You can use it as many times as you want by following the steps in the next section:
How to use the lifestyle blog name generator
Finding the perfect business name is easy with our lifestyle blog name generator. All you need to do is type a keyword or combination of keywords into the bar and press Search Domain. The AI will instantly generate a variety of lifestyle blog names:
If you want to use a specific domain extension, you can click Select Filter and exclude some or all other domain extensions:
The DomainWheel domain name generator also automatically checks the availability of all domains, so you can register a domain you like right away. All you need to do is click View Details to see options for domain registration and web hosting:
If you don’t find anything you’re satisfied with in these search results, don’t despair! You can scroll down to find suggestions for words in three categories: Sounds Like, Rhymes With, and Random Suggestions. You can click on any of these words to start a whole new DomainWheel search.
Best of all, DomainWheel is free, so you can use it as many times as you want.
Best lifestyle blog names
Keywords are essential to finding a lifestyle blog name, but they’re not the only way you can find inspiration. You can also look at existing lifestyle blogs to see what types of names they’re using. This can help you choose something similar so that people immediately know what your blog is about—or find a way to buck the trends and create a fully unique blog name.
Check out these lifestyle blog names for inspiration:
The name says it all: this is an upbeat lifestyle blog that focuses on positive things and improving its readers’ lives.
This is a great combination because it describes the essence of the website: food, fashion, comfy living, parenting, etc.
How to choose a lifestyle blog name
Step 1: Consider Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
If you want to build a successful business in 2023, you need to make it easy for people to find you online. This means developing a comprehensive SEO strategy that begins with a search-friendly domain name.
A search-friendly domain name includes keywords related to your business. For instance, depending on your niche, keywords for a lifestyle blog would be life, food, joy, happiness, travel, family, fashion, etc.
You can find out what effective keywords for your business are in three steps:
- List as many relevant words as you can think of. Open a document or grab a notebook, set a timer for 3-5 minutes, and write down all the words and phrases related to your industry or business that come to mind. Remember that a “keyword” can actually be multiple words long.
- Run them through a keyword planning tool. Keyword planning tools can make excellent domain research tools by telling you how much search traffic there is for a specific word or phrase.
- Create a shortlist of the best keywords. Move any keywords that have good traffic (at least 1K/month) and low competition to a shortlist.
Once you’ve got a keyword shortlist, you can either run these keywords through a lifestyle blog names generator or continue to the next step.
Step 2: Consider your offerings
The next thing to consider in naming a lifestyle blog business is how your company will help customers. There are a couple of questions to ask yourself here:
- How do you help your customers? Tell your audience how you’ll solve their problems from the moment they lay eyes on your domain name. For example, if your blog focuses on how to create a nomadic lifestyle, you might use words like “nomad” or “traveler.”
- What emotions do you want people to associate with your brand? Choose words that can connect your brand to these emotions. For example, if you want people to associate your brand with happiness, you might use words like “joy” or “comfort.”
- What makes your business unique? This is what makes your blog more appealing than other blogs in your industry. For example, if you offer short, actionable tips for building a healthy lifestyle, you might use a phrase like “bite-sized tips.”
If you can find a way to express one or more of your answers through the keywords you listed in step one, you’ll have an ideal business name.
Step 3: Consider your future plans
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a lifestyle blog business name is how you want to grow your business over the years. There are three questions to ask yourself here:
- Do you eventually hope to expand the topics you cover? If so, you’ll want to choose a name that focuses on your industry in general rather than a specific topic.
- Do you eventually want to expand to new locations? If you want to sell to people all over the world, you probably won’t want to include a specific location in your brand name.
- Do you want to sell your business someday? If selling your business is an important part of your long-term plans, you’ll want to make sure that the name isn’t closely tied to your personal identity.
In short, you want to make sure that your business name doesn’t limit your potential for future growth. It’s much easier to add new products/services to an existing business than it is to start a new one from scratch.
How to check domain availability
The final thing you need to figure out is if the name you want to use is actually available.
The good news is that if you’re using the DomainWheel lifestyle blog names generator, you’ll only see name suggestions that you can buy the domain for. However, a domain being available doesn’t always mean that you can use the business name. You’ll also want to check the USPTO Trademark Database to make sure your ideal business name isn’t already registered.
Creative words that work best for lifestyle blogs
You will choose creative words depending on your niche. For instance, WordStream reports that the top keywords for a lifestyle blog with a focus on travel are :
- airline tickets
- plane tickets
- travel agency
- cheap airline tickets
Available domain extensions (TLD) for lifestyle blogs
Along with the obvious .com and .net, there are several more unique TLDs that can tell users something about your business:
15 creative lifestyle name ideas
Feeling stuck? We’ve compiled a list of lifestyle blog name ideas to help you out!
All of these names were available at the time of writing this article, so you can use them as-is or create a wholly new name based on one of them. Just remember to Google your preferred name in case one of our readers has already snagged it!
Travel and lifestyle blog name ideas
- Globetrotter Diaries
- Globetrotter’s Handbook
- Tinny world
- Lovely World
Mommy lifestyle blog name ideas
- TrueMom Life
- NoHelikopter Mom
- Lazy Buzy Mom
- Easy Does It Mom Blog
Catchy lifestyle blog name ideas
- Everything Great
- Hurry Slow
- One Size Fits All
- Just Wondering
- Big Life Now
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does the lifestyle blog name generator work?
The DomainWheel name generator uses AI to generate lifestyle blog name ideas based on your keyword suggestions. By default, the AI also automatically checks for domain availability and only displays domains that are currently unregistered. This makes it easy to find a business name that you can also use as your domain name.
Is the lifestyle blog name generator free?
DomainWheel is 100% free, so you can use it as many times as you want.
What makes a good lifestyle blog name?
A good lifestyle blog name tells your audience what your brand is about. It should also be easy to pronounce and spell so that people can find your brand—and recommend it—more easily.
Register your lifestyle blog domain name
The best way to register your domain name is to sign up for a web hosting plan with Bluehost and claim the free domain name. Hosting plans start at just $2.75/month, and you can sign up in a few minutes by following the instructions on the Bluehost website.
Choosing a lifestyle blog name is a big decision, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. You can use a lifestyle blog names generator to create dozens of name ideas in seconds.
All name suggestions are not created equal, though. To get the best name possible, consider three factors:
- SEO. Use relevant keywords to improve your chance of ranking well on search engines.
- What your business does. Emphasize how you solve customers’ problems and what makes your company’s approach unique.
- Your future plans. Make sure your name leaves room for future growth.